Medical Student Offer - Disability Insurance (DI)
Updated: Dec 10, 2019
Would you have the right income protection if you suddenly became the patient?
Losing your ability to earn an income could also mean losing the lifestyle you’ve worked so hard for. Your provincial health plan can help with the medical bills. But to replace lost income, you need disability insurance.
It’s more common than you think
• One in seven Canadians have a disability
• Most disabled people are not born with their disability
• One in three working-age Canadians will become disabled and unable to work before they reach age 65
• A simplified application with no medical exam or blood test required • Up to a maximum monthly benefit of $25,000 (non-taxable) throughout your career without medical evidence • Individually owned contracts of insurance
• Annual premium savings of up to 25% • Coverage without having to provide proof of finances • One-time qualification that may include the option for up to $500,000 of term life and $100,000 of critical illness insurance
• And more ....
If you know someone or you are graduating soon, contact us for more information on this great offer for Canadian Medical Students.